A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Sharma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh Chander Sharma MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suresh C. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Suresh Sharma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suresh Sharma practices Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists.