Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suresh Sofat
Dr. Suresh Sofat, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lockport, NY. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sofat is affiliated with Eastern Niagara Hospital - Lockport campus, Inter-Community Memorial Hospital and Eastern Niagara Hospital. Dr. Sofat has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Suresh Sofat has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Suresh Sofat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lockport, NY.
Dr. Madhav Deshmukh
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Lockport, NY 0.01 mi42
Dr. Amrit Singh
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine
Lockport, NY 0.01 mi30
Dr. Eric Tenbrock
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Lockport, NY 0.01 mi32