A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Sofat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suresh Sofat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sofat
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sofat Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sofat graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sofat has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inter-Community Memorial Hospital
- Lockport Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh Sofat MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Suresh Sofat practice?
- Dr. Suresh Sofat has 3 office locations.
Dr. Suresh Sofat practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lockport, NY.
Additional practice locations include: North Tonawanda, NY.
See Lockport Internists and Lockport Cardiologists.