A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Sofat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suresh Sofat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sofat
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sofat graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sofat has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inter-Community Memorial Hospital
- Lockport Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh Sofat MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Suresh Sofat practice?
- Dr. Suresh Sofat has 3 office locations.
Dr. Suresh Sofat practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lockport, NY.
Additional practice locations include: North Tonawanda, NY.
See Lockport Internists and Lockport Cardiologists.