A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Sofat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suresh Sofat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sofat graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Sofat has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lockport Memorial Hospital
- Inter-Community Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sofat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suresh Sofat practice?
Dr. Suresh Sofat practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Lockport, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Depew, NY.
See Lockport General Practitioners, Lockport Internists, and Lockport Cardiologists.