A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Tawney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suresh Tawney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tawney
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tawney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suresh Tawney, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tawney graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Tawney has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh K Tawney BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Suresh K. Tawney practice?
- Dr. Suresh Tawney has 1 office location.
Dr. Suresh Tawney practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists and Las Vegas Pulmonologists.