A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Kumar Tawney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suresh Kumar Tawney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suresh Kumar Tawney, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar Tawney graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Kumar Tawney has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh Kumar Tawney BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Suresh Kumar Tawney practice?
- Dr. Suresh Kumar Tawney has 5 office locations.
Dr. Suresh Kumar Tawney practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: North Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists and Las Vegas Pulmonologists.