Psychiatrists, Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

114 Clayton Ave
Vestal, NY 13850
607-785-4277
Locations and availability (1)

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Horrable Dr! your better off at rehab!  |  show details
by Dissapointed on Apr 8th, 2014

Do not see this Dr! He not only isn't helpful, but much of his "help" is actually harmful. This Dr. relies solely on medications and offered zero help modifying behavior. He immediately dismissed any non medical options aside from electro shock therapy! This man should be removed from practicing on humans and probably jailed for harming so many people. I wouldn't suggest this Dr to my enemies let alone my friends or fam. Simply put he wants addicts that will shut up take there meds and not question the high dosages. There is no medical reason to go above 12mg suboxone per day!

by Physician on Jan 12th, 2014

As a physician, and after having read the previous reviews, I feel the need to point out that Dr. Undavia is the doctors' doctor. Most physicians with psychiatric needs for themselves or their family members will only choose Dr. Undavia. To me, this speaks tremendously to his ability.

Feb 27th, 2013

This man should have had been jailed for his unrestricted use of electric shock treatments as his cure all to everyone he saw for many yrs. He has left hundreds of people in ECT haze where they will remain ....shame on you Dr.

Jan 17th, 2013

I myself would never go to this doctor again nor would I recommend him to a friend. To treat my depression and its side effects he threw medications at it that weren't necessary. I know medication is essential to treat my kind of depression but not the side effects of the medication he put me on. Easy enough to fix but the real reason I stopped seeing this doctor had nothing to do with medication. The worst thing a doctor or therapist can do to a depression patient is to take away their hope. That is exactly what he did to me,

Sep 23rd, 2011

In the beginning I found this doctor to be good, but as time went on, he began to make threats that he would not see me if I did not sign a release for him to speak to a family member. As an adult near middle age, I found this to be disrespectful, as if he were treating a person not yet 20 years of age. He also threatened not to continue with me if I did not take a certain medication.