3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 5th, 2015

Dr Undavia has been a superb doctor in dealing with my illness. He has amazing in sight that can arrive at my proper treatment. I see him only twice a year now to keep him updated about what is happening to me. I would give him a definite 5 or more stars.

by Jeff T. on Feb 26th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Undavia for over a year now, and i am very happy with the services he and his office have provided to me. He always helps me with any issues i am going through at the time and helps me find solutions to my problems. He is very nice and easy to talk to and unlike many other doctors i have felt judged in the past, i do not feel like he judges me at all. It has always been a very pleasant experience when i go to his office, his receptionist is very helpful and courteous, and she always calls me the day before the appointment to confirm an remind me of the upcoming appointment, which is very nice to have that reminder. Dr. Undavia has helped me through the hardest times in my life and I honestly have never had a better doctor. He is very thorough and thoughful and very very professional. He truly helps me stay on track an he helped me get to the point i am at in my life greatly increasing my chances at success in my own personal struggles with the issues i have been seeing him for. I would like to thank Dr. Undavia for the time and thoughtful efforts and help he has offered and afforded to me in the past 13-14 months i have been a patient in his office. if you are struggling with any type of condition from psychological issues to addictions, i would highly recommend seeing him for help. You will get the help you need if you are honest and willing to do your part and he will show you just how to do that. He is the nicest most down to earth and understanding doctor i've ever had the privilege of seeing and i always look forward to my appointments. I can not think of any other doctor i would rather visit every month than Dr. Undavia.

Jan 24th, 2015

Great guy - compassionate and is a lifesaver for me.

curious show details curious
Jan 20th, 2015

Im strongly debating on seeing this doctor for suboxone treatment but dont want to be over medicated does anyone know him on the suboxone treatment side of a doctor

the most amazing doctor ever!! show details the most amazing doctor ever!!
by Bangbang on Jan 9th, 2015

Dr. Undavia is the most caring man and The smartest man I have ever met when it comes down to all doctors I have been involved with between family care doctors to emergency doctors to mental health doctors. He always listens and remembers what you have to tell him. He focuses on your health and physical state as well as how your family is doing. He is always asking questions about different things. If you need something he is always there. Dr. Undavia has done so much for me and my health and physical well being along with my family. He is highly respected here. And definately recommended.

Horrable Dr! your better off at rehab! show details Horrable Dr! your better off at rehab!
by Dissapointed on Apr 8th, 2014

Do not see this Dr! He not only isn't helpful, but much of his "help" is actually harmful. This Dr. relies solely on medications and offered zero help modifying behavior. He immediately dismissed any non medical options aside from electro shock therapy! This man should be removed from practicing on humans and probably jailed for harming so many people. I wouldn't suggest this Dr to my enemies let alone my friends or fam. Simply put he wants addicts that will shut up take there meds and not question the high dosages. There is no medical reason to go above 12mg suboxone per day!

by Physician on Jan 12th, 2014

As a physician, and after having read the previous reviews, I feel the need to point out that Dr. Undavia is the doctors' doctor. Most physicians with psychiatric needs for themselves or their family members will only choose Dr. Undavia. To me, this speaks tremendously to his ability.

Feb 27th, 2013

This man should have had been jailed for his unrestricted use of electric shock treatments as his cure all to everyone he saw for many yrs. He has left hundreds of people in ECT haze where they will remain ....shame on you Dr.

Jan 17th, 2013

I myself would never go to this doctor again nor would I recommend him to a friend. To treat my depression and its side effects he threw medications at it that weren't necessary. I know medication is essential to treat my kind of depression but not the side effects of the medication he put me on. Easy enough to fix but the real reason I stopped seeing this doctor had nothing to do with medication. The worst thing a doctor or therapist can do to a depression patient is to take away their hope. That is exactly what he did to me,

Sep 23rd, 2011

In the beginning I found this doctor to be good, but as time went on, he began to make threats that he would not see me if I did not sign a release for him to speak to a family member. As an adult near middle age, I found this to be disrespectful, as if he were treating a person not yet 20 years of age. He also threatened not to continue with me if I did not take a certain medication.