A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suresh Vadada, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center, Internal Medicine and Nephrology, Bronx, New York.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadada graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vadada has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ohio Health - Marion General Hospital
- Fisher Titus Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vadada accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Vadada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile