A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Vadada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suresh Vadada is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suresh Vadada, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadada graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Vadada has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Fisher Titus Memorial Hospital
- Bucyrus Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh C Vadada MD is a male Nephrologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Suresh C. Vadada practice?
- Dr. Suresh Vadada has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suresh Vadada practices Nephrology near Mansfield, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, OH.
See Mansfield Nephrologists.