A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Vemula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suresh Vemula is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suresh Vemula, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vemula graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Vemula has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh Vemula MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suresh Vemula practice?
- Dr. Suresh Vemula has 1 office location.
Dr. Suresh Vemula practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.