A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Wable:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suresh Wable, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wable graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Wable has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Frankford Hospital
- Aria Health Frankford Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh Govindrao Wable MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suresh G. Wable practice?
- Dr. Suresh Wable has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suresh Wable practices Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Perth Amboy, NJ.
See Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.