A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sureyya Savasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sureyya Savasan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sureyya Savasan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hot Flashes
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Savasan graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Savasan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Karmanos Cancer Center
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Savasan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans