A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sureyya Savasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sureyya Savasan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sureyya Savasan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Savasan graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Savasan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Karmanos Cancer Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sureyya Savasan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sureyya Savasan practice?
- Dr. Sureyya Savasan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sureyya Savasan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Oncologists.