Learn more about Dr. Sureyya Savasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sureyya Savasan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Savasan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Savasan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sureyya Savasan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Savasan graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Savasan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Karmanos Cancer Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sureyya Savasan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sureyya Savasan practice?
- Dr. Sureyya Savasan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sureyya Savasan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Oncologists.