A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suri Appa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suri Appa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Appa
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Appa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suri Appa, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Appa graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Appa has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suri Narayan Appa MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Suri N. Appa practice?
- Dr. Suri Appa has 1 office location.
Dr. Suri Appa practices Ophthalmology near Tustin, CA.
See Tustin Ophthalmologists.