A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suri Appa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suri Appa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Appa
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Appa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suri Appa, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Appa graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Appa has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suri Narayan Appa MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Suri N. Appa practice?
- Dr. Suri Appa has 1 office location.
Dr. Suri Appa practices Ophthalmology near Tustin, CA.
See Tustin Ophthalmologists.