A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surindar Jolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surindar Jolly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surindar Jolly, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jolly graduated from Ravindra Nath Tagore Medical College, Udaipur.
Dr. Jolly has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jolly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Surindar K. Jolly practice?
Dr. Surindar Jolly practices Neurology near Wayne, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Wayne Neurologists.