3.0

Avoid show details Avoid
by Oprinski on Jun 5th, 2015

I went to doctor jolly for a 2nd option. just plan nightmare. Do your research on him before going. You will be glad you did for your sake

avoid this doctor!! show details avoid this doctor!!
Jan 27th, 2015

Dr Jolly replaced my prior Dr, Dr Glass.. avoid Jolly like the plague!!! He is the worst in the business...

Awful Expeience show details Awful Expeience
by April. A on Oct 6th, 2014

First off I have been waiting for them to transfer my records to my primary physician and to social security, for 6 months. My primary care physician said that she was astonished that, the he wouldn't send her the information of my diagnoses. Next Dr. Jolly is very uncaring and insensitive, when he diagnosed me. he gave me the term MS, which happened to be my first time hearing of the disorder. He didn't even explained to me anything of the matter. I had to literally do research o find out that I had been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. Third, he does not respect people time, I was ill due to my diagnoses, my appointment time was at 10:30am, and he didn't see me until 2:00 pm. I feel Dr. Jolly and his team, needs to work on ethics.

Several bad experiences show details Several bad experiences
Mar 5th, 2014

Wait times of 2 hours for appointments. Did not use protective gloves when I was bleeding from needle insertions. Did not change needles on multiple needle insertions.

Disappointed show details Disappointed
Sep 18th, 2013

Long wait times to see him, he rushes through the visit and does not listen at all to my symptoms, former diagnosis or current problems. Misdiagnosed me, now I'm seeing a doc at the MS clinic and this office is almost refusing to give me my records to bring. I have never heard of this before with any doctor. They are my records and I am entitled to them. He told me I had no symptoms of MS, when I have all the symptoms of MS and the brain MRI suggested I have MS. Total waste of time, he was rude and the EMG was very painful as he stabbed that needle in with strength, I have this test before. He gives everyone an EMG test. He basically got rid of me, and on my chart was marked very largely and highlighted in pink, MEDICAID. Not sure that had anything to do with my treatment, but it was a waste of time.

Total waist of my time!!! show details Total waist of my time!!!
Oct 3rd, 2012

Made an appointment after having surgery years ago (not by him). And every time I tell him about my complaints all he does is give me pain pills!!! How are pain pills going to help me with my loss of memory problem? On my last visit (which was the best one) he told me that all the problems I'm having are common for anyone who has had brain surgery and that I will always have them. I then asked him to send my records and diagnoices to my disabily lawyer stating all this new information, that was about 3 months ago and my lawyer sent payment for my records and she still dosent have them!!!!

Nov 22nd, 2011

I am frankly surprised at the other comments. I have been seeing him for years with my mother who has Alzheimers. He has always been very pleasant and understanding. I have had to wait about 15-20 minutes to see him. Its obvious he is very busy but he is very courteous and has always spent time with me and my mom.

Worst doctor visit ever show details Worst doctor visit ever
Jul 14th, 2011

Very judgemental,poor attitude also my entire visit was an awful exsprience

Loser show details Loser
Mar 7th, 2011

THis doctor is ALWAYS late. He is not even in his office for 10AM appointments but shows up at 11AM!! By that time there are 9 patients waiting!! When he finally shows up he spends maybe 3 minutes with you so he can lower the backup of patients. He is quick, doesn't listen, rushes you and overall bad experience in 10 visits. I've since changed to a responsible neurologist. You might want to do the same