A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surinder Bansal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surinder Bansal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bansal graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Bansal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lima Memorial Health System
- St Rita's Medical Center
- Lima Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surinder Kumar Bansal MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Surinder K. Bansal practice?
- Dr. Surinder Bansal has 1 office location.
Dr. Surinder Bansal practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Lima, OH.
See Lima Internists and Lima Pulmonologists.