A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surinder Batra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surinder Batra is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surinder Batra, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Batra graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Batra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surinder K Batra BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Surinder K. Batra practice?
- Dr. Surinder Batra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Surinder Batra practices Gastroenterology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Detroit Gastroenterologists.