A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surinder Bharara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surinder Bharara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surinder Bharara, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bharara graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bharara has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bharara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Surinder K. Bharara practice?
Dr. Surinder Bharara practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Chandler Family Physicians.