Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

great doctor

Oct 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great first impression and Dr. Bharara addressed all my concerns :)

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. B took the time to listen, didn't rush or seem to be in a hurry. She sat next to me and explained in terms I understand. I finally found the right Dr.

Oct 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great! She is very thorough and spends quality time with each patient.

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was very welcoming. I really like her. The lady who works the front desk was really nice as well. I was so pleased with the visit I will be taking my family to her from now on.

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr. B! However I did have to wait a long while to be seen.

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She really cares about patient and explain step by step. I highly recommend to visit her.

Sep 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The best thing that caught my off guard was that my doctor remembered me talking about a symptom at my last checkup. She was in no rush to move on to the next waiting room. She took her time and answered all my questions.

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is a great Dr.

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very kind

Jun 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent service every time. Very caring and knowledgeable about her patients.

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

They always make me feel very special and take care of my concern every time I am there.

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was able to receive clarification and follow up with my diagnoses.

May 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

For anyone looking for immediate help with their health concerns, it is best to talk to Dr. Bharara. She listens well to what may causing ailments in some patients and gives the best recommendations for what doctors to see and what medicines to take.

May 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best doctor I ever went to.

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have finally found a caring doctor that goes above and beyond what is required. I have had so much help from all the staff getting last minute appointments and support when I really needed it. I am so appreciative of Dr Surinder's kindness and expertise

Apr 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bharara was very helpful and friendly. I felt comfortable to ask lots of questions which she answered with explanations. I like that! She also gave me multiple suggestions to help solve my medical issues. Thank you Dr. Bharara!

Mar 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All I can say is wow. She was wonderful. A doctor who actually listened and had genuine concern of my health.

Mar 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I just loved her! Dr. Surinder Bharara was so informative and she asked me more than once if I had questions. She seemed interested in my concerns and listened not just pushed me through.

Mar 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Surinder, B. was very understanding, pleasant , her communication was clear and straight to the point. Treated me with respect, and didn't under estimate my concerns. I am going to like being Dr. Surinder, B. patient. Thank you.

Mar 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent I would recommend this doctor to others. She has good knowledge and address the issues and solution for better health.

Feb 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Clearly told me the possible condition and what possible treatment I need

Feb 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good bedside manner. Took time to make sure I understood everything.

Feb 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Bharara took the time to ask questions and listen to detail to figure out what the underlying cause of my symptoms was. It's clear she knows her medical stuff and isn't too quick to jump to a conclusion without considering all the possibilities first.

Feb 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was kind, interested in making me feel good, and very concerned about my health.

Jan 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Bharara was nice, knowledgable, and professional. She took the time to address all my concerns no matter how long it took. She was not in a rush to move to the next patient, which is hard to find now days.. I recommend her to everyone!

Jan 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bharara was very attentive and very understanding, good advise and extremely helpful on finding us the proper specialist. Just an amazing experience over all.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
a kind and caring doctor show details a kind and caring doctor
Nov 17th, 2012

me and my mother see her and she has always been top notch

Excellent GP show details Excellent GP
Jul 16th, 2012

Both my wife and I see Dr. Bharara. She listens, inspects, and then tells you straight-up what she can and can't do. She refered us to very good specialists when needed. We will continue to see her and recommend her.

Jan 28th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Surinder for several years. She is a good listener and spend enough time in our appointments. She is an excellent doctor, and I HIGHLY recommend her.

Very pleased... show details Very pleased...
Sep 27th, 2011

Dr. B is wonderful. From my first appointment until now she always takes the time to listen and discuss my options with me. She is extremely thorough and even calls to follow up after each appointment. I would recommend her to anyone. You will not be disappointed.

Just what I was looking for show details Just what I was looking for
Aug 4th, 2011

Dr. B , was great. Her staff was very friendly and the wait time to see her was only 5-10 minutes. I have seen quite a few other doctors before and my biggest pet pieve is when a doctor just sits on one side of a room and you on the other, and they ask you some questions, and then they tell you what's wrong without ever really testing anything. Dr. B was very hands on, friendly, and didn't just jump to any conclusions. She ensured that tests were performed, and even had other potential diagnosis' in the event that the most likely solution didn't work. I was very pleased with her service and her office.

Excellent care show details Excellent care
Jun 1st, 2011

she treats her patients with professionalism and expresses genuine concern for their ailments and answers them very patiently. I will definitely recommend her if you need a good family physician. That's what happened in our case. My husband went for a regular check up and was very impressed with her office and immediately took an appointment for my routine checkup.

Sep 26th, 2010