Dr. Surinder Bharara Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Surinder Bharara?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 1st, 2017

Worst Doc Ever

This doctor does not have beside manner nor did she ever call me after my appointment to see how I am doing. This doctor had the audacity to ask which of my problems was more severe so that they can focus on that one more. Well, both are serious & should be taken as such. I do not want to focus on one problem more than the other. Also, she was too busy typing on her laptop to listen to my husband & I explain a severe breathing & choking problem I had, it was as if it didn't matter to her at all. Look elsewhere if you want a doctor who really cares and takes every problem you have seriously.

March 6th, 2017

DR BHARARA IS A GREAT DOCTOR SHE SITS AND SPENDS TIME IN THE ROOM WITH YOU AND IS VERY GOOD IN ANSWERING ALL YOUR QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS .SHE ALSO IS QUICK TO RETURN CALLS BACK .

August 17th, 2016

possibly the best dr in the town.

November 17th, 2012

a kind and caring doctor

me and my mother see her and she has always been top notch

July 16th, 2012

Excellent GP

Both my wife and I see Dr. Bharara. She listens, inspects, and then tells you straight-up what she can and can't do. She refered us to very good specialists when needed. We will continue to see her and recommend her.

January 28th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Surinder for several years. She is a good listener and spend enough time in our appointments. She is an excellent doctor, and I HIGHLY recommend her.

September 27th, 2011

Very pleased...

Dr. B is wonderful. From my first appointment until now she always takes the time to listen and discuss my options with me. She is extremely thorough and even calls to follow up after each appointment. I would recommend her to anyone. You will not be disappointed.

August 4th, 2011

Just what I was looking for

Dr. B , was great. Her staff was very friendly and the wait time to see her was only 5-10 minutes. I have seen quite a few other doctors before and my biggest pet pieve is when a doctor just sits on one side of a room and you on the other, and they ask you some questions, and then they tell you what's wrong without ever really testing anything. Dr. B was very hands on, friendly, and didn't just jump to any conclusions. She ensured that tests were performed, and even had other potential diagnosis' in the event that the most likely solution didn't work. I was very pleased with her service and her office.

June 1st, 2011

Excellent care

she treats her patients with professionalism and expresses genuine concern for their ailments and answers them very patiently. I will definitely recommend her if you need a good family physician. That's what happened in our case. My husband went for a regular check up and was very impressed with her office and immediately took an appointment for my routine checkup.

September 26th, 2010