Family Physicians
845 E Warner Rd
Suite # 101
Chandler, AZ 85225
480-786-5000
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  a kind and caring doctor  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2012

me and my mother see her and she has always been top notch

|  Excellent GP  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2012

Both my wife and I see Dr. Bharara. She listens, inspects, and then tells you straight-up what she can and can't do. She refered us to very good specialists when needed. We will continue to see her and recommend her.

|  show details
Jan 28th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Surinder for several years. She is a good listener and spend enough time in our appointments. She is an excellent doctor, and I HIGHLY recommend her.

|  Very pleased...  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2011

Dr. B is wonderful. From my first appointment until now she always takes the time to listen and discuss my options with me. She is extremely thorough and even calls to follow up after each appointment. I would recommend her to anyone. You will not be disappointed.

|  Just what I was looking for  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2011

Dr. B , was great. Her staff was very friendly and the wait time to see her was only 5-10 minutes. I have seen quite a few other doctors before and my biggest pet pieve is when a doctor just sits on one side of a room and you on the other, and they ask you some questions, and then they tell you what's wrong without ever really testing anything. Dr. B was very hands on, friendly, and didn't just jump to any conclusions. She ensured that tests were performed, and even had other potential diagnosis' in the event that the most likely solution didn't work. I was very pleased with her service and her office.

|  Excellent care  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2011

she treats her patients with professionalism and expresses genuine concern for their ailments and answers them very patiently. I will definitely recommend her if you need a good family physician. That's what happened in our case. My husband went for a regular check up and was very impressed with her office and immediately took an appointment for my routine checkup.

|  show details