A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surinder Dalal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surinder Dalal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalal graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Dalal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dalal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan