A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surinder Dalal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surinder Dalal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalal graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Dalal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surinder Ps Dalal MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Surinder P. Dalal practice?
- Dr. Surinder Dalal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Surinder Dalal practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Macon, GA.
See Macon Internists and Macon Pulmonologists.