A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surinder Dang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surinder Dang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dang
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Dang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surinder Dang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dang graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Dang has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surinder S Dang MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Surinder S. Dang practice?
- Dr. Surinder Dang has 1 office location.
Dr. Surinder Dang practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists and Fountain Valley Cardiologists.