A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surinder Dang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surinder Dang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surinder Dang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dang graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Dang has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surinder S Dang MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Surinder S. Dang practice?
- Dr. Surinder Dang has 1 office location.
Dr. Surinder Dang practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists and Fountain Valley Cardiologists.