Learn more about Dr. Surinder Jindal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surinder Jindal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surinder Jindal, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Pain Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jindal graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jindal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jindal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Surinder P. Jindal practice?
Dr. Surinder Jindal practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Wappingers Falls, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fishkill, NY.
See Wappingers Falls Neurologists, Wappingers Falls Pain Management Doctors, and Wappingers Falls Anesthesiologists.