Dr. Surinder Jindal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Surinder Jindal?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Surinder Jindal?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 23rd, 2017

Brilliant Neurologist

I am so thankful for Dr. Surinder Jindal. He solved my facial paralysis. the pain was the worst. The droop is almost perfectly normal. The pain is gone. I am so impressed that not only is he a board certified experienced neurologist, but be is a board certified pain doctor, and he is board certified in so many other things. His kindness is overwhelming.

June 24th, 2016

This doctor is a liar and couldn't care less about his patients

This doctor I have been seeing for two years. I have a diagnosis for an autoimmune disease and also for a pain disorder. For about a year and a half I have been on low mg pain medication from dr. Jindal. Recently, his office had me take a drug test, which normally would've been fine and would've been no problem. But instead this is how it happened. He and his office told me I had to take a test next door and lied to my face about what it was for. They told me I'm not getting my prescriptions until I take the test and come back. Also, they only had me sign the consent for AFTER I had taken it when I was under the impression it was a completely different test because they had lied to me about it. I don't think this is in any way legal and it was humiliating. I have suffered from pain for so long and I'm so tired of this doctor treating me like a criminal. This is the worst Doctor I have ever seen and I have seen many.

May 1st, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Jindal for about 5 years. He always shakes my hand and is interested in my progress. Unlike past doctors, I feel very comfortable to be myself and ask questions. He makes me feel I am a friend as well as a patient. That is a rarity in this fast past generation!!

August 14th, 2015

Very unhappy with treatment, staff is unkind/rude.

July 28th, 2015

Horrible!

I only gave him 1 star because i had to give him a star. He's a horrible doctor. He does not listen to me and he does not explain anything to me. In fact he's more worried about how fast he can get me out of his room than what's actually going on with my head. He spends the whole visit recording on his tape recorder in stead of listening to what's going on with me and my concerns. His staff are rude too. I have yet to have one good visit with him.

March 25th, 2015

He overlooks like crazy. He is in and out so quickly with you when you do see him.

February 28th, 2015

Great office

Saw doctor today. Can't say enough good things. Super, efficient staff, kind and caring doctor. Wish I had made appointment years ago.

February 27th, 2015

I would like to say that my experience with Dr. Jindal was comforting. His office staff was great. I feel that Dr. Jindal is a wonderful doctor. I was a patient a few years ago and had to come back to see Dr. Jindal as my primary care physician recommended me. The new office is Wappingers Falls is beautiful.

December 8th, 2013

Very caring doctor with lots of knowledge

Dr. Jindal took over my care after I saw just about very doctor in Dutchess County. He was impeccable with his diagnosis and encouraged me to be fit and lose weight. He prescribed me medications when I was in horrible pain, and now I am off of them resumed my life and work. Thank you Dr. Jindal you are an angel in human form. My family thanks you as well

October 3rd, 2013

What a waste of time.

I would never suggest this doctor to any one, if any thing he's over charging the insurance company for services not rendered, the nerve block injections we're make believe, I never saw a needle or felt any better after seeing him,. His office help was cold and don't ask for anything because they will shoot you right down.

August 21st, 2013

Rude office. No respect. No patient rights at all

Worst MD experience ever. Prescribes pain killers with no responsibility. Does not taper off clients from powerful meds. Careless. Office staff is mean. Treat people as if they are useless. Guess what No patients No job.

August 19th, 2013

WORST DR. I ever went to for anything! I have waited in the waiting room for well over 90 minutes then go into the to wait another 30 minutes. office staff is rude! Can't understand what he is saying. He comes into the room give me a shot of a muscle relaxer and 2 scipts for narcotic pain pain meds with out asking if they are working,side effects or anything. Then mumbles into he recorder and you can't understand a word he says. I asked for some copies of my records and was told by office staff they are private and I can not have them! LADY READ THE PATIENT BILL OF RIGHTS AND LEARN THE LAW!!!! I AM ENTITLED TO THEM. I only got them after I told the dr I was going to report them. STAY AWAY FROM THIS WACK JOB!!!