A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surinder Kaura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surinder Kaura is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surinder Kaura, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaura graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Kaura has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surinder Mohan Kaura MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Surinder M. Kaura practice?
- Dr. Surinder Kaura has 2 office locations.
Dr. Surinder Kaura practices Internal Medicine near Allen Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lincoln Park, MI.
See Allen Park Internists.