A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surinder Kohal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surinder Kohal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kohal
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Kohal Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohal graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Kohal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surinder Singh Kohal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Surinder S. Kohal practice?
- Dr. Surinder Kohal has 1 office location.
Dr. Surinder Kohal practices Family Medicine near Brentwood, CA.
See Brentwood Family Physicians.