Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Dr. Kohal is nice, attentive, and concerned..  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2011

I am writing this after reading one of the statements that Dr. Kohal screamed at someone. I think that is absurd, because Dr. Kohal talks so quietly all of the time, and I have seen him many times, 7 years. He has always been nice and accurately diagnosed me when I had a miniscal tear. He also continued to remind me to have my physical, since I am over 40, and I didn't want to do one. He told me it was important at my age to have regular screening.

|  show details
Sep 29th, 2011

I was seen by Dr Kohal recently and the experience was by the far the worst I've been involved in. I was in the area staying with family when an unexpected relapse of an injury caused me to make an appointment for urgent care in Brentwood. The doctor was abrupt from the start then proceeded to scream at me when I didn't know the addresses of the various pharmacies because I didnt live in the area. I understand the job of an urgent care doctor may be difficult at times and don't know what he had gone through prior to seeing me but the lack of compassion for someone in extreme pain and general lack of professionalism was appalling. I would avoid any dealings with this individual at all costs.

|  Physician  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2009

Very unprofessional!

|  looking for a good doctor  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Sep 30th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Well you`ve found him. He is always professional and makes sure all of your medical needs are met. I feel he has always given me good medica...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com