Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

2.5

I'm never going to see this doctor again show details I'm never going to see this doctor again
Dec 23rd, 2015

I visited ValleyCare Urgent Care recently with severe body aches, chills, headache, and a fever of 103 degrees. My appointment was a complete waste of time and money. Dr. Kohal pretty much said " I don't know what is causing your symptoms, you seem fine." and didn't prescribe anything for my fever or pain. At the end of my visit he said "I hope you're not getting the flu or a cold!"...I'm extremely frustrated. I was more concerned about my fever than anything else and was looking for some answers on how I could manage it since it wouldn't go away. I received no answers. A lot of "Ums" from the assisting nurse. Avoid him at all costs.

Dec 5th, 2015

Absolutely terrible doctor.

The worst experiences of my life show details The worst experiences of my life
by mary on Nov 29th, 2015

save yourself some money and your time. find someone else. always always condescending, have to demand blood tests, won't listen to symptoms as he has made up his mind before even seeing me. and can someone explain why he always says he needs to do a pap smear? I've told him over and over no, I have a doctor for that. I was deathly ill from a med he prescribed me, he refused to acknowledge it and told me I was just stressed out and to be strong. Excuse me? The muscles in my lungs could have stopped working. Where did he go to school for this? the Cayman Islands?

Dr. Kohal is nice, attentive, and concerned.. show details Dr. Kohal is nice, attentive, and concerned..
Oct 1st, 2011

I am writing this after reading one of the statements that Dr. Kohal screamed at someone. I think that is absurd, because Dr. Kohal talks so quietly all of the time, and I have seen him many times, 7 years. He has always been nice and accurately diagnosed me when I had a miniscal tear. He also continued to remind me to have my physical, since I am over 40, and I didn't want to do one. He told me it was important at my age to have regular screening.

Sep 29th, 2011

I was seen by Dr Kohal recently and the experience was by the far the worst I've been involved in. I was in the area staying with family when an unexpected relapse of an injury caused me to make an appointment for urgent care in Brentwood. The doctor was abrupt from the start then proceeded to scream at me when I didn't know the addresses of the various pharmacies because I didnt live in the area. I understand the job of an urgent care doctor may be difficult at times and don't know what he had gone through prior to seeing me but the lack of compassion for someone in extreme pain and general lack of professionalism was appalling. I would avoid any dealings with this individual at all costs.

Physician show details Physician