A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surinder Puri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surinder Puri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Puri graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Puri has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surinder Paul Puri MD is a male General Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Surinder P. Puri practice?
- Dr. Surinder Puri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Surinder Puri practices General Practice near Northridge, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Paramount, CA and Stanton, CA.
See Northridge General Practitioners.