A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surisham Dhillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surisham Dhillon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhillon graduated from Guru Govind Singh Medical College, Faridkot.
Dr. Dhillon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surisham Dhillon MD is a female Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Surisham Dhillon practice?
- Dr. Surisham Dhillon has 1 office location.
Dr. Surisham Dhillon practices Neurology near Newhall, CA.
See Newhall Neurologists.