A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suriya Jeyapalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suriya Jeyapalan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suriya Jeyapalan, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeyapalan graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Jeyapalan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suriya Anuradha Jeyapalan MD is a female Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Suriya A. Jeyapalan practice?
- Dr. Suriya Jeyapalan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Suriya Jeyapalan practices Neurology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Providence Neurologists.