Dr. Surjeet Singh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

October 21st, 2016
My Experience
After learning I have cataracts, I did my research looking for the best physicians. As a former FBI detective, I know you get one chance to get it right. I talked to my doctor, other physicians, looked at online ratings and medical complaint histories. My research and everyone led me to one choice : Dr. Singh. My surgery lasted minutes, was pain free and I could immediately see more clearly. Within days I was seeing 20-20 for distance and reading as I chose the multifocal lenses. Anyone needing eye care should see Dr Singh. The saying "People want to know that you care, before they care what you know" epitomizes Dr. Singh and his team.

September 29th, 2016
LASIK Surgery
I am a fellow doctor in town. So I know that all doctors are not the same. So when it came time for me to pick a doctor to do my brothers LASIK, I did extensive research. Dr. Singh had the right combination of cutting edge technology, experience and excellent training. My brother had a terrific outcome. He was able to see 20/20 at his first appointment, which was the same day as his surgery. His vision was 20/400 before the surgery. His bedside manner is very good and he took his time to answer all our questions before and after surgery. I highly recommend him to anybody in need of eye care.

August 6th, 2016
Perfect Cataract Surgery
Dr. Singh did my cataract surgery. He was recommended to me by a neighbor. I chose the laser option that cost me extra. Surgery was painless and I was able to drive without glasses the same day. He was thorough and detailed. The surgery lasted about 10 minutes. I am so happy I went to him. In fact my husband will be going to him next. He is a super doc. His office could do better with returning phone calls however.

February 17th, 2016
Happy laser surgery patient
I first went to Dr. Singh 3 years ago for my cataract surgery. I had been suffering from poor vision for months before I saw him. He diagnosed me with cataracts in both eyes and offered me surgery. I felt confident in his care so I opted for surgery. The same day after surgery I saw the change. I was 20/20 the next day at my appointment. He did my 2nd eye within a week. He is a miracle worker. He was always nice to me and always took time to answer all my questions. Rare to find these days. Recently I went to see him for blurry vision, and he performed Yag laser on my eyes. I was able to see clearly immediately after this one minute laser. I recommend him to all my family and friends.

September 17th, 2015
WORST Bedside Manner & Diagnosis!
This was one of the WORST appointments we have had with medical staff and Drs! SURJEET SINGH, M.D. walked into our room without briefing himself on the chart and thought my husband was the patient. He seemed very irritated be squeezed into his schedule, for a emergency trauma, and showed it with lack of adult and child bedside manner. He was abrupt, rude and careless of our concerns for our 3.5yr old sons eye trauma. He was impatient that a toddler would not "cooperate or sit still" during his exam and proceeded to tell us the worst info about him losing his vision completely as well as surgery. He also felt it relevant to voluntarily point out he "is going on vacation and can't help us." Then referred us to a Peds Dr for the following day, not same day for bleeding & blind eye trauma in a child! That said, we had a Peds follow-up within 2hrs after I personally called and requested it and were told the opposite after one of the most enjoyable exams that our 3.5yr old cooperated with! I will NEVER recommend this Dr or clinic and will be sure our experience is heard & read EVERYWHERE!

February 6th, 2015
Outstanding Surgeon and Person
Dr Singh did "advanced laser cataract surgery" on me. I had outstanding results. The same day I was able to see 20/20. After years of wearing glasses, I no longer wear glasses anymore. His professional skills is well noted by others and his resume. I was simply impressed by his outstanding bedside manner and the respect with which he treated me every visit. Would recommend him to all friends and family.

April 25th, 2014
What a Difference!
I had worn glasses for about 40 years when I began having problems with what turned out to be cataracts, along with astigmatisms. I went to Dr. Surjeet Singh, at Westfield Eye Center. He told me it could all be corrected with lens implants and surgery on the astigmatisms. I'm "old school", so the thought of having such procedures was totally new to me, and a bit scary. But because Dr. Singh was totally confident in what he told me he could do, I consented. My surgeries were completed about 4 weeks ago. Today, for the first time in decades, I have a driver's license that says "No Restrictions" on the back of it, and my eyesight is getting better all the time. Thank you, Dr. Singh!

April 15th, 2014
Excellent surgeon
Dr Singh did my surgery. I went to him after having several other consultations. He was informative, confident and thorough. Had an amazing outcome. I can now see 20/20 without any glasses. My wife can say the same. Recommend him without any reservations

August 3rd, 2013
Had cataract surgey by Dr Singh last year. Wonderful doctor, patient, informative and caring to all his patient will recommend him to all my family and friends.

July 25th, 2012
Excellent Surgeon
Dr. Singh is my doctor and now also my parents doctor. He did my LASIK eye surgery and I am extremely happy with my vision. My father also had his cataract surgery performed by him. At age 73, he does not even wear any glasses. My favorite thing about him is he always takes time to answer all our questions instead of rushing us out.