Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Surjit Athwal Johal
Dr. Surjit Athwal Johal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coconut Creek, FL, with another office in Coconut Creek, FL. She has 48 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Athwal Johal is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center, Columbia University Hospital and Columbia Northwest Medical Center. Dr. Athwal Johal has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Surjit Athwal Johal has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Surjit Athwal Johal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coconut Creek, FL.
Dr. Galia Kamishev
Coconut Creek, FL 0.08 mi29
Dr. Saleem Haq
Pompano Beach, FL 0.31 mi33
Dr. Amena Haq
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Pompano Beach, FL 0.31 mi43