Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Surjit Athwal Johal
Dr. Surjit Athwal Johal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coconut Creek, FL, with another office in Coconut Creek, FL. She has 48 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Athwal Johal is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center, Columbia Northwest Medical Center and Columbia University Hospital. Dr. Athwal Johal has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Surjit Athwal Johal has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Surjit Athwal Johal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coconut Creek, FL.