Learn more about Dr. Surjit Bhasin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surjit Bhasin, Cardiologist is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhasin
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhasin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surjit Bhasin, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Disease
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Renovascular Hypertension
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhasin graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Bhasin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surjit S Bhasin MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Surjit S. Bhasin practice?
- Dr. Surjit Bhasin has 7 office locations.
Dr. Surjit Bhasin practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Sterling Heights Cardiologists.