A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surjit Kahlon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surjit Kahlon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surjit Kahlon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahlon graduated from Government Medical College, Amritsar.
Dr. Kahlon has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surjit Kahlon MD is a female Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Surjit Kahlon practice?
- Dr. Surjit Kahlon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Surjit Kahlon practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Upland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, CA.
See Upland Pediatricians and Upland Neurologists.