Dr. Surjit Singh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 20th, 2014
Horrible.horrible doctor!
so I was a patient of his for over a year. He seems to be a caring doctor at first.well something changed! Very unprofessional! I got stuck in a emergency situation out of my control. I was on vacation and a snow storm hit in Indiana so my flight was cancelled. I called them to advise them of this due to having a apt the day after I was suppose to arrive home.well I was running out of my suboxene and we all know what happens when u run out of suboxene! You Withdrawal!! They wouldn't call me in any to make it home to cone to my apt. Very unprofessional! They don't care about your well being! Also they racked my med up w 800 dollar urine screens! I would hate to see what they charged for my visits! I would not advise anyone see him no matter how hard it is to find a doc.keep looking!

December 10th, 2013
patient
Very nice, understanding, good listener and polite

November 10th, 2013
Mental illness
Dr.singh is a great dr ive been seeing him since i was 5 years old and hea always found ways to dinose me with my condishions or give me the right kind of medicine to coap with lifes struggels.its more like going to talk to a family member then a doctor

January 25th, 2013
BEST DOC
HE IS VERY FRIENDLY AND CARING

September 6th, 2012
Warning!
The drug Invega can cause Tardive Dyskinesia, which has no cure. If you are taking, or have been prescribed this medication look it up on the internet. Search, Can Invega cause Tardive Dyskinesia, and look at the symptoms. It happens in a small percentage of people who take it. It happened to me. Some people have to take this medication, but if you don't think twice. Look up all side effects of all medications you take. It could save you alot of heart ache.

May 13th, 2011
Great doctor, one person in office rude
I had never been to a psychiatrist before and was a little nervous. I am going through a very stressful and overwheling time in my life and having some forgetfulness, uable to focus and some anxiety. Dr. Singh was able to diagnose my symptoms at first visit. By the second visit I was already doing better. On the day that I thought was my third visit, I called to see what time to be there because I couldn't find my appt. card. My appt. had actually been the day before. No reminder call, no call when I didn't show up and woman on the phone had me in tears. She said I missed my appt., couldn't get in for 6 wks. and the Dr. was out and she couldn't call in my prescription. She said I would have to ask my faily Dr. but he probably wouldn't do it and so I would have to go to the ER.She was very unconcerned, rude, talked to me as if I annoyed her. Not the kind of person you should have in an office for patients that are, in some cases, very fragile. I did call my family Dr. and he helped me out because he was the one that referred me to Dr. Singh. No one should go into the profession of helping people with an attitude. If you don't like what you're doing, get out!