A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surjit Thiara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surjit Thiara is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thiara graduated from Patliputra Med Coll, Ranchi Univ, Dhanbad, Bihar, India.
Dr. Thiara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochelle Community Hospital
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surjit Thiara MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Surjit Thiara practice?
- Dr. Surjit Thiara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Surjit Thiara practices Family Medicine near Rochelle, IL.
See Rochelle Primary Care Doctors.