Learn more about Dr. Surjit Thiara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surjit Thiara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thiara
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Thiara Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Thiara graduated from Patliputra Med Coll, Ranchi Univ, Dhanbad, Bihar, India.
Dr. Thiara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochelle Community Hospital
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surjit Thiara MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Surjit Thiara practice?
- Dr. Surjit Thiara has 1 office location.
Dr. Surjit Thiara practices Family Medicine near Rochelle, IL.
See Rochelle Primary Care Doctors.