inactive

Surjya Sen MD Patient Reviews

February 6th, 2016
Very kind
Sometime you met someone and think to yourself ...this person is doing exactly what God put him on this earth to do...!!! That's doctor sen.

January 17th, 2016
Thank you doctor sen!!!
Really worked with me on my problem. Took the time to understand my issues, tried different techniques until I began to get better and never gave up on me. So thankful!

December 6th, 2015
Good doctor!
Spent time with me. Was gentle and helped me understand my situation. I refer all my friends and family to him.

August 13th, 2015
What a great human being. Genle and patient. Love him!

January 20th, 2015
The real deal
Dang good. Honest and legit. the kind of person I think of when I imagine what a doctor is supposed to be like

January 2nd, 2015
Really good listener, and very patient
I thought he was very good. He listened to me and my husband for at least 20 minutes to get our whole story and then he started talking. Haven't had this kind of experience with a doc ever! He was honest in what he told me. And he called our family primary while I was in the office to discuss my case. Really impressed!

July 15th, 2014
Really well rounded and caring.
Excellent all around physician. Knows more than whats in his specialty, goes the extra mile and works hard to get his patients care. Even when he doesn't have the answer, he goes out of his way to find somone who can help.

May 16th, 2013
THE best doctor!
I was referred to Dr. Sen by my back surgeon several years ago to help me with my pain management. I must say, I was happily surprised when meeting Dr. Sen. He is personable, funny, listens to what you have to say, involves you in his decision-making when it discussing your treatment. He is truly a gem and I haven't met any other doctor who compares to him. Besides some of his office staff, who can be a bit abrupt, do not hesitate to see this man if you really need help.

June 27th, 2011
Great Doctor
Great doctor with the potential of starting his own pain centers through out the world.

December 31st, 2010
amazing
I regularly see a pain doctor in Edgewater. While my pain doctor is very caring and does his best for me, my condition was worsening. So he sent me to Dr. Sen. I was amazed at the level of knowledge and the dramatic difference there was between my regular pain doctor and Dr. Sen. Sen spent almost and hour with me, went over my records for the last 11 years, and slowly but surely laid out a plan for me that was much more comprehensive than what I was getting with my regular pain physician. His attention to detail was fantastic! He's really a doctor's doctor! I was talking to another few patients in his office while I was waiting and everyone basically had the same opinion!

August 23rd, 2010
Dr. Sen was quite young...but also very good. He spent alot of time with me answering all of my questions and explaining everything to me in detail. He was very concerned and very caring. I would recomend him highly to anyone.

June 30th, 2010
My Hero
I drive approximately 130 miles from my home to Dr. Sen's office. I have suffered with back pain for over 20 years and until now, have had excruciting pain. Dr Sen is the best. He listens to me and answers all my questions. I am never rushed out of his office to free up a room like other doctors. I highly recommend Dr Sen to everyone I know to see him for their back pain.

Health Guides