A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surrender Raina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surrender Raina is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surrender Raina, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raina graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Raina has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surrender I Raina BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Surrender I. Raina practice?
- Dr. Surrender Raina has 4 office locations.
Dr. Surrender Raina practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Andreas, CA and Manteca, CA.
See Stockton Internists and Stockton Cardiologists.