Learn more about Dr. Surrender Raina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surrender Raina is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raina
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surrender Raina, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raina graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Raina has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surrender Raina BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Surrender Raina practice?
- Dr. Surrender Raina has 5 office locations.
Dr. Surrender Raina practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Andreas, CA and Manteca, CA.
See Stockton Internists and Stockton Cardiologists.