Dr. Suruchi Bhatia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Suruchi Bhatia?

September 6th, 2017

Couldn't ask for anything more!

She was my doctor when I was diagnosed with Grave's Disease at fifteen. I was sad when I was eighteen and wouldn't be able to see her anymore, but she made the transition very easy! She was always friendly, but would also be upfront with all the information I needed to know. She gave my mom her email and would respond to emails very quickly! She is always on top of things. If you have any questions about which doctor you want for you child, no need to wonder anymore! I seriously can't express how amazing she and the staff are.

May 20th, 2008

Dr. Bhatia

I've just heard she left Children's Hospital in Oakland, CA. She's been my son's doctor for a few years now and I'm sorry to hear she left. She is amazing and wonderful, so caring and so warm. I wish I knew where she is practicing now.

March 16th, 2015