Learn more about Dr. Surujpaul Ragnauth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surujpaul Ragnauth is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surujpaul Ragnauth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ragnauth graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Institute Of Medical Sciences, Wardha.
Dr. Ragnauth has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ragnauth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Surujpaul Ragnauth practice?
Dr. Surujpaul Ragnauth practices Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Family Medicine near South Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY.
See South Richmond Hill Internists, South Richmond Hill Emergency Physicians, and South Richmond Hill Family Physicians.