A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surujpaul Ragnauth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surujpaul Ragnauth is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surujpaul Ragnauth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ragnauth graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Institute Of Medical Sciences, Wardha.
Dr. Ragnauth has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surujpaul Ragnauth MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Surujpaul Ragnauth practice?
- Dr. Surujpaul Ragnauth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Surujpaul Ragnauth practices Internal Medicine near South Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY.
See South Richmond Hill Internists.