Dr. Surujpaul Ragnauth MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

November 26th, 2014
rude and unprofessional staff
I have been a patient for years the PA is very rude and so is the staff there so unprofessional why should we be seen by these unprofessional people,every time I go there its always some new untrained people there ,the rooms smells bad.What ever happened to the girl that worked there for years kind,quite and very professional.

October 15th, 2014
horrible staff!
The wait time before seeing doctor is ridiculous. The women who work there are rude and unprofessional. The rooms are so.close together and not sound proof,making it possible for you to hear everything the patient is talking to the doctor about...EVERYTHING!

October 1st, 2014
Reception very rude have to wait over an hour to be seen. Don't give message to doctor have to call for prescription 3i or 4 times before getting it need to get better staff

October 18th, 2012
Good doctor. PA is very rude. Patient does not have an option regarding seeing doctor or PA. PA is too personal. Curse patient out almost to point of phyiscal alteration. doctor does not defend patient. Rooms smell of urine. Its all about money for doctor not quality of patient care.

October 11th, 2012
I Have been to this office many times the DR is always leaving patients to tend to other things for long period of times which,I think is not right then he comes in a rush, writes me a prescripition with a name that is not even my name.would not recommend any one.

June 11th, 2012
Good doctor but money hungry
He is not a bad doctor but money hungry. Kept sending me bills even though he charged my insurance for the visit already. Not recommended. Cares about making money not the patient.

October 7th, 2011
Will not help with online pharmacy prescription filling
Just a warning, they do not adhere to the customer is always right policy no matter what the situation is. They argue with customer complaints instead of trying to correct the situation. That's just bad business. Every time I visit, I have to remind them why I'm visiting them. It makes me feel like they don't care about me. Not only did they not welcome my questions, they just dismissed them as unimportant. I felt like they didn't really care about helping me. They didn't tell me anything about my treatment options. I left feeling very confused and frustrated. They didn't listen to anything I had to say! Whenever I tried to get a word in, they either interrupted me or cut me off before I could finish. Doctor Ragnauth would not help in sending my prescription to a VIPPS accredited online pharmacy (Drugstore.com) for fear of interacting with a potential online scam. There are secure valid pharmacies, and there are scams, but the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy has specifically approved this legitimate company. The doctor didn't have a secure fax system, and they didn't cooperate in the least. I feel I've wasted a lot of time!