A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surya Challa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surya Challa is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Challa graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Challa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alamance Regional Medical Center
- Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surya Kantam Challa MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Surya K. Challa practice?
- Dr. Surya Challa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Surya Challa practices Psychiatry near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Reidsville, NC.
See Winston Salem Psychiatrists.