A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surya Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surya Gupta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surya Gupta, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Institute Of Medical Sciences, Varanasi, Varansi.
Dr. Gupta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Elliot Hospital
- Royal Oak (1 Year
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surya Narain Gupta MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Surya N. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Surya Gupta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Surya Gupta practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Charleston, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, NH and Royal Oak, MI.
See Charleston Neurologists.