2.5

Jul 8th, 2015

This man is absolutely horrible. He is so rude and even made fun of my disabled child. Please do not take your child to him. All he wants to do is drug them to the point they can not function. He does not believe meds have any side effects. He will call you a liar even with proof from the ER.

Mar 10th, 2015

the doctor said that my child was a waste of his time

Jan 19th, 2015

Dr. Gupta didn't take the time to listen to what the problems were with our daughter. He diagnosed her and contradicted himself many times with what he was telling us. Very cocky and arrogant. The to beat it off, before leaving the office, we heard him talking about us and about the DR's that have been taking care of our daughter like we were all morons. I thought there was a DR/patient confidentiality rule....maybe I am wrong. But he should have at least been smart enough to make sure we had left before talking about us.

Jan 13th, 2015

Terrible experience! Awful bedside manner. Left there so upset and confused. Go elsewhere! !

Jul 19th, 2011

horrible MD. Terrible bedside manner, discussed patient diagnosis of sensitive manner over the phone, did not assist in f/u care. Don't take anyone you care about to him.