A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surya Lanka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surya Lanka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanka graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lanka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Roy H Laird Memorial Hospital
- Lairo Memorial Hospital
- Allegiance Specialty Hosptal of Kilgore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surya Prakash Lanka MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Surya P. Lanka practice?
- Dr. Surya Lanka has 1 office location.
Dr. Surya Lanka practices Internal Medicine near Kilgore, TX.
See Kilgore Internists.