A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surya Nalamati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surya Nalamati, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nalamati graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Nalamati has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nalamati accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Surya Nalamati practice?
Dr. Surya Nalamati practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.