A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surya Nalamati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surya Nalamati is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surya Nalamati, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nalamati graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Nalamati has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surya Nalamati BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Surya Nalamati practice?
- Dr. Surya Nalamati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Surya Nalamati practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Detroit Colorectal Surgeons.