A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surya Nallani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surya Nallani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nallani
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nallani graduated from Sriram Chandra Bhanja Medical College, Cuttack. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Nallani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surya Nallani MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Surya Nallani practice?
- Dr. Surya Nallani has 1 office location.
Dr. Surya Nallani practices Geriatric Medicine near Troy, MI.
See Troy Geriatric Doctors.