A very good Droctor. show details A very good Droctor.
Apr 30th, 2015

I've used this doctor for about 5 years now. Appointments are easy, he is always current with my records and concerned about my general health, and seems to stay current with ongoing changes in medical practice. Personally, he is friendly and interested and always in a good humor. The staff seem very competent and are exceptionally friendly. I'm in my 70s and in my experience, this is about as good as it gets.

by Mary Martin on Oct 29th, 2014

I have been seeing Doctor Nallari for 20 years. He is without a doubt the best doctor I have ever had. He has called my home, even my mother's home, to reply to my phone calls. He is so easy to talk to, caring, knowledgeable. His staff is amazing as well. I cannot say enough good about them and the treatment I have received from day one!

Very good indeed show details Very good indeed
by alexander galvin on May 23rd, 2013

This Doctor is a down-to-earth fellow with very extensive experience. He seems closely attuned to what might be going on with me and is straightforward about monitoring the problem areas. I am about 70 years old and value a physician who knowledgeable about the numerous late age problems that begin to appear at this time of life. The DeMotte staff is also very businesslike and I feel I am in good hands with this practice.