Dr. Surya Raguthu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

February 17th, 2016
Worst doctor ever!! Very unprofessional
I went to this "doctor" for and EMG test and it was the worst experience ever. He was very rough and was on his cell phone arguing the whole time, after the exam I asked him for the results and ignored me and kept texting, once he finished being on his phone all he said was " it's fine" and left, he left twice during the exam. This man is very rude, unprofessional he should have his license to practice revoked or get his priorities in line. ( which is not being on his phone during a consultation) I would not recommend this place nor "doctor" to anyone !!!

October 26th, 2015
If you want to be worse than when you started Surya Raguthu is your man.
I went to Dr. Raguthu for about 2 and a half months. He performed Radio Frequency Ablation. I am now incontinent which I never was before. The procedures are terribly painful and the deadening was not deep enough and the needles went through the deadened area and cause extreme lower back pain. The condition has progressively worsened. I did not go back after I spent a day urinating down my leg. Oh, I still have the pain in my lower back radiating down the right hip and leg and am still on a cane. Good Luck if you use this man.

May 20th, 2015
Terrible doctor!!
The staff was courteous and professional but the doctor took no time to discuss my history or treatment options. He was rude and condescending and I wouldn't send my worst enemy to him. He was on his cell phone the entire time he performed a procedure on me and busy making lunch plans. He was in such a hurry to see the next patient he walked out of the exam room whole I was in the middle of asking him a question. So unprofessional and left me feeling hopeless and even suggested I find another doctor when I questioned him about the medications he prescribed without even discussing them with me or reviewing my MRI. I would never go back to this doctor and would never recommend him to anyone.