A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surya Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surya Rao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surya Rao, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rao has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Parrish Medical Center
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surya Prakash Rao FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Surya P. Rao practice?
- Dr. Surya Rao has 4 office locations.
Dr. Surya Rao practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Titusville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Smyrna Beach, FL and Palos Heights, IL.
See Titusville Internists and Titusville Cardiologists.