A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surya Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surya Reddy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surya Reddy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Reddy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surya M Reddy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Surya M. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Surya Reddy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Surya Reddy practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Hemet, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, CA and Perris, CA.
See Hemet Family Physicians and Hemet Geriatric Doctors.