A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surya Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surya Reddy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surya Reddy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Reddy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surya M Reddy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Surya M. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Surya Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Surya Reddy practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Family Physicians and Hemet Geriatric Doctors.