Dr. Surya Reddy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Surya Reddy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 9th, 2016

just a person looking for dr for old person

called looking for geriatric provider was put on hold frig this you put people on hold for over 5 min no plus negatives.

August 23rd, 2016

didnt do anything for me

August 24th, 2012

poor doctor

poor customer services front office.this doctor has a poor attitude with helping patients.follow-ups are poor,poor staff un-friendly slow and cant do their jobs correctly.uses to many PA"S in office

April 18th, 2012

Awful

I am finding a new doctor today. Self diagnosis would be more efficient then wasting my time seeing this doctor.

April 10th, 2012

THE STAFF IS HORRIBLE!!!!!!

I want to first correct that when you work in a doctors office, your NOT nurses, your Medical Assistants! You need a lot more education to earn the title of RN. The front of your office is rude and should be fired, Dr, your cool, but your staff needs to be replaced immediately! I will never return again and tell everyone I know since moving here in 1989!

October 17th, 2010

Complete lack of compassion; DO NOT GO.

I have had severe throat pain for days now but have been stuck up in Idyllwild on business, where their clinic has been closed. It was finally bad enough today for me to come down after my meeting, and I arrived about 5 minutes before their posted closing hours. The "open" sign was even still on. All they needed to do was examine my throat for two minutes, decide if I had an infection, and prescribe something. However, they insisted that they were already closed and asked what kind of insurance I have. I am currently uninsured, and despite my pleas because of the extreme pain I am in, these nurses and the doctor simply gave me blank stares and told me that they would not see me. They didn't want to have to put up with the paperwork at closing time, according to them! The doctor did have to leave for another job, admittedly, but this sort of examination would have taken all of two minutes. Instead, he ended up walking out of the door before their posted closing time. The "open" sign was still on when he left! These people are completely heartless. They acted like I was keeping them from a visit to the local K-Mart; the nurses clearly weren't in a hurry to be somewhere else; they simply wanted to go home and so couldn't spare a couple of minutes to examine me and file paperwork so that I could try to actually start recovering from whatever is wrong with me. DO NOT COME HERE IF YOU EXPECT COMPASSIONATE MEDICAL CARE. As health care workers, their job is to alleviate suffering, not ignore it. I wouldn't bring a dog here. Horrible and shameful!

August 9th, 2016