A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suryakant Parikh is Excellent. Dr. Parikh has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suryakant Parikh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Medical College Baroda.More Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital - Suffern
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parikh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Suryakant Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suryakant P. Parikh practice?
Dr. Suryakant Parikh practices Internal Medicine near Islip Terrace, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Texas City, TX and Bay Shore, NY.
See Islip Terrace Internists.