inactive

December 8th, 2015
Excellent overall

November 4th, 2014
Excellent Doctor
She is an excellent doctor. Very prompt in informing us the diagnosis test results. Prescribes apt medicines. Assured cure. Good followup. We are very happy with her professional services.

July 19th, 2014
Worst Docter I have ever seen
I went to her for my wife (She was having some kind if stomach pain) First time when I went she simply pressed here and there and asked us to come next time and said we will wait for next few weeks if pain is there then we will check again and do some test. Again we went to here with sever pain, this time also she again did the same pressing and all. In between I tried to call here once when my wife was having sever pain, her reply was "Please don't call doctors like this we are too busy with patients". I was surprised. Finally she did some laboratory tests and all for which insurance company have paid a huge amount of around 2500$. After all this still she don't have any clue about the pain.