A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suryanarayan Jairaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suryanarayan Jairaj, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jairaj graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Jairaj has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Northeastern Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suryanarayan Jairaj BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Suryanarayan Jairaj practice?
- Dr. Suryanarayan Jairaj has 1 office location.
Dr. Suryanarayan Jairaj practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.